Pay Your Way
$236.00 $286.00 Save 17%OR
Pay Over Time
DescriptionQUICK SHIP - ONLINE ONLY
Take your sleep from being a luxury to being luxurious with the impeccable design of Beautyrest’s Cotton Sateen European Goose Down Comforter with an all-season warmth level. Made in the USA, this 650 fill power comforter features the finest European white goose down encased in 100-percent cotton sateen with a 400-thread count for a silk-like softness and lofty comfort. Microban antimicrobial technology protects against stains and odor-causing bacteria, while baffle-box quilting minimizes cold spots and keeps the fill from shifting during the night.
- Made in the USA
- Hypoallergenic cotton sateen and European white goose down comforter
- Fill Weight: All Season
- Size: Twin, Full/Queen, or King
- Color: White
- Material: 100% cotton sateen (shell) with 75% European white goose down/25% European white goose feather (fill)
- Care: Dry clean only
- Twin Size Dimensions: 68" W x 90" L; 24oz. fill weight
- Full/Queen Size Dimensions: 90” W x 90” L; 34oz. fill weight
- King Size Dimensions: 106" W x 90" L; 41oz. fill weight
- Features 400-thread count cotton sateen fabric with a silk-like softness and elegant shine, infused with Microban antimicrobial technology
- Microban Technology: Treats the fabric during the manufacturing process to add a level of protection against the growth of stains and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew for a cleaner, fresher, and more durable comforter.
- Filled to a 650-fill power of the finest European white goose down for luxurious comfort to keep you warm all year long.
- All Season Fill Weight: Balanced comfort and warmth for year-round use.
- Constructed with end-to-end baffle-box quilting to minimize cold spots and reduce any transferring of the fill, while self-piping adds a modern, clean-edged look.
- Corner loops securely attach to a duvet cover and prevent slipping.
- Made hypoallergenic with proprietary FreshLOFT™ technology, ensuring the feather down material is clean from dust, dirt, and allergens.
- Certified by the American Down and Feather Council (ADFC) with quality standards that meet or exceed all claims made on the label or packaging.
- Bring a pop of elegant patterning into your bedroom suite by adding Ann Gish’s Iron Gate Cotton 3-Piece Duvet Cover Set