Pay Your Way
$256.00 $384.00 Save 33%
Indulgent sleep begins here— Stearns & Foster’s Reserve Cotton Sateen White Down Comforter covers you in cloud-like comfort with all-season warmth for year-round use. With easy machine-washable care and a hypoallergenic design, this premium duck down comforter features an ultra-soft cotton sateen shell with a smooth 400-thread-count for a breathable, luxurious feel at the surface. Available in oversized queen or oversized king dimensions, responsibly-sourced white duck down fills the baffle-box quilted construction to a 600 fill power for consistent warmth.
- Made in the USA of Imported Materials
- Includes 1 down comforter
- Fill Weight: All Season
- Size: Queen or King
- Color: White
- Queen Size Dimensions: Oversized 90" W x 98" L; 40oz. fill weight
- King Size Dimensions: Oversized 107" W x 98" L; 48oz. fill weight
- Material: 100% cotton sateen (shell) with hypoallergenic RDS certified white duck down (fill)
- Care: Machine wash and dry.
- Covered in luxuriously soft 400-thread-count cotton sateen fabric for an ultra-smooth feel.
- Filled with 600 fill power of hypoallergenic, RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified white duck down that protects animal welfare and provides cloud-like comfort.
- Constructed with end-to-end baffle-box quilting to preserve loft, minimize cold spots, and reduce any transferring of the fill.
- All Season Fill Weight: Balanced comfort and warmth for year-round use.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS): Allows you to rest more peacefully, knowing that the down in this blanket protects animal welfare by ensuring no live-plucking or force-feeding occurs. From farm to final product, we ensure to the highest possible extent that the down and feathers do not come from animals that have been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
- OEKO-TEX® Certified Textiles Are Certified Free Of Harmful Chemicals
- Create a luxury sleep environment by completing the set with Stearns & Foster’s 400TC Cotton Sateen RDS White Down Pillow
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart