Pay Your Way
$85.00 $127.00 Save 33%OR
Perfectly plush with a balanced medium density, Stearns & Foster’s Cotton Sateen White Down Pillow provides ideal support for back sleepers. This hypoallergenic duck down pillow features a soft 400-thread-count cotton sateen fabric cover for luxurious comfort at the surface, while 600-fill-power of white down creates cloud-like support for your head, neck, and shoulders. Available in standard/queen or king size— the responsibly-sourced white duck-down fill adheres to the RDS with a commitment to animal welfare.
- Made in the USA of Imported Materials
- Includes 1 bed pillow
- Comfort: Medium Density
- Size: Standard/Queen or King
- Standard/Queen Size Dimensions: 20" W x 28" L; 20oz. fill weight
- King Size Dimensions: 20" W x 36" L; 26oz. fill weight
- Material: 100% cotton sateen (shell) with hypoallergenic RDS certified white duck down (fill)
- Care: Machine wash and dry.
- Covered in luxuriously soft 400-thread-count cotton sateen fabric for an ultra-smooth feel.
- Filled with 600 fill power of hypoallergenic, RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified white duck down that protects animal welfare and provides cloud-like support.
- Perfect for back sleepers
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS): Allows you to rest more peacefully, knowing that the down in this pillow protects animal welfare by ensuring no live-plucking or force-feeding occurs. From farm to final product, we ensure to the highest possible extent that the down and feathers do not come from animals that have been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
- OEKO-TEX® Certified Textiles Are Certified Free Of Harmful Chemicals
- Due to the intimate nature of this product, pillows are ineligible for comfort returns.
- Create a luxury sleep environment by completing the set with Stearns & Foster’s 400TC Cotton Sateen RDS White Down Comforter
- Warranty: 1 year limited
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II