Pay Your Way
Vintage-inspired patterning and a soft yet durable underfoot make the perfect foundation piece with Oriental Weavers’ Aberdeen Traditional Floral Medallion Rug, available in an area rug or runner size. Showcasing an heirloom textile look— this blue and ivory rug features space-dyed polyester yarns power-loomed into an allover floral medallion pattern with intricate detailing. Minimal self-fringe decorates both sides, and a low-profile cut pile construction makes for an eye-catching anchor for the living room, bedroom, and beyond.
- Oriental floral medallion rectangular area rug or runner
- Color: Blue/Ivory
- Size: 2' x 3', 2' x 8', 3' x 5', 5' x 8', 6' x 9', 8' x 11', or 10' x 13'
- Material: 100% polyester pile
- Care: Clean spills immediately by blotting; never rub. Use simple soap and water to remove most stains. Test cleaning solutions beforehand in an inconspicuous area to ensure the safety of the rug fibers. Regularly vacuum and avoid using the beater bar. Professionally clean periodically.
- Pile Height: 0.24”
- Power-loomed of soft, space-dyed polyester yarn with cut pile.
- Features a low-profile construction and minimal self-fringe.
- Woven polyester backing for high-quality, lasting durability.
- Versatile design for contemporary, formal, or casual indoor spaces.
- Manufactured to last for years to come and holds up well in high traffic areas of the home.
- Give your new rug a secure underfoot by adding the perfect rug pad with extra comfort and non-slip reinforcement.
- Made in Egypt
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II