Pay Your Way
Incredibly soft and durable, Oriental Weavers’ Aberdeen Traditional Central Medallion Rug displays the timeless beauty of an heirloom textile. Available in an area rug or runner size, the power-loomed design crafted from space-dyed polyester yarns in saturated shades of jewel-tone blue with neutral beige creates an oriental-inspired centralized medallion pattern showcasing rich heritage style. Minimal self-fringe lines each end for a boho touch, while the synthetic fibers with low-profile cut-pile stand up to everyday wear and tear.
- Oriental central medallion rectangular area rug or runner
- Color: Blue/Beige
- Size: 2' x 3', 2' x 8', 3' x 5', 5' x 8', 6' x 9', 8' x 11', or 10' x 13'
- Material: 100% polyester pile
- Care: Clean spills immediately by blotting; never rub. Use simple soap and water to remove most stains. Test cleaning solutions beforehand in an inconspicuous area to ensure the safety of the rug fibers. Regularly vacuum and avoid using the beater bar. Professionally clean periodically.
- Pile Height: 0.24”
- Power-loomed of soft, space-dyed polyester yarn with cut pile.
- Features a low-profile construction and minimal self-fringe.
- Woven polyester backing for high-quality, lasting durability.
- Versatile design for contemporary, formal, or casual indoor spaces.
- Manufactured to last for years to come and holds up well in high traffic areas of the home.
- Give your new rug a secure underfoot by adding the perfect rug pad with extra comfort and non-slip reinforcement.
- Made in Egypt
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II