Elevate your décor with the clean, modern look of Nova of California's Aerial antique nickel floor lamp topped with two LED rings. Supported by a sleek, slender post atop a matte black disc base, this LED tree lamp radiates from a pair of ring shades with acrylic diffusers, emitting a warm, inviting glow over a living area, bedroom, or office. Energy-efficient and long-lasting, the versatile 3000K color temperature and integrated warm, white light deliver 55,000 hours of bulb life.
- Double LED ring floor lamp in antique nickel
- Overall Size: 14” W x 10” D x 63” H, 12.13lbs
- Finish: Matte black base and antique nickel body
- Material: Steel base and aluminum body
- Shade: Round frosted acrylic
- Energy-efficient, smartly styled lamp with celestial-inspired design features a pair of ring shades with acrylic diffusers.
- Versatile, lightweight, portable, and easy to install.
- Offers a modern look beside beds, couches, desks, or side tables in offices, living rooms, or bedrooms.
- LED light source cuts down energy bills by 90%
- Bulb Type: Includes LED light strips; high-intensity LED rings with 3000K warm illumination offering 360-degrees of stable warm white light without flickering or buzzing. 55,000-hour bulb life (est. 11 years)
- Switch: On/off at the inline cord.
- Cord: Black, 9ft length
- UL-listed for use in dry indoor locations.
- Voltage: 120
- Love the clean, modern appeal of this lamp? Check out Greenington's Legend Bamboo Nightstand