Pay Your Way
Timeless and chic, Yves Delorme’s Alienor Supima Cotton Percale Flat Sheet provides pure comfort and elevated bedding style for luxury linen layers. With micro geometric embroidery adorning the 3-inch hem, this high-quality solid white cotton top sheet is made in France and features extra-long-staple fibers, 100-percent combed Supima cotton, and a percale weave for a crisp look and soft, breathable feel. The machine-washable design provides effortless laundering, while the contrasting edge detailing adds a minimalistic touch of style.
- Made with care in France
- White cotton percale flat sheet with embroidered border
- Includes 1 flat sheet only
- Size: Twin, Full/Queen, or King
- Color: Ardoise (Dark Grey), Galet (Beige), Malt (Brown), or Outremer (Navy Blue)
- Twin Size Dimensions: 70” x 116”
- Full/Queen Size Dimensions: 94” x 116”
- King Size Dimensions: 114” x 116”
- Material: 100% extra-long-staple combed Supima cotton percale; 500 thread count.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry on medium heat. Iron as needed.
- Solid white cotton percale fabric with micro geometric embroidery in a contrasting color along the 3-inch hem.
- From the Alienor Bed Collection by Yves Delorme Paris, family-owned since 1845.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
- Complete your bedding layers with the luxurious comfort of Yves Delorme’s Roma Blanc Cotton Percale Fitted Sheet
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart