Pay Your Way
Inspired by the natural colors of undyed wool, Oriental Weavers’ Anastasia Contemporary Gradient Abstract Rug brings an organic feel to modern interiors. Available in an area rug or runner size, the neutral beige and charcoal grey tones throughout the hand-tufted 100-percent wool yarns create scattered abstract shapes in an artful, gently fading color palette. Handmade in India— the exceptionally soft underfoot combines natural fiber durability for a family-friendly, ideal floor covering.
- Made in India
- Handmade natural wool rectangular area rug or runner
- Color: Beige/Charcoal
- Size: 2' x 8', 4' x 6', 5' x 8’, 8' x 10', or 10' x 13'
- Material: 100% wool pile
- Care: Clean spills immediately by blotting; never rub. Use simple soap and water to remove most stains. Test cleaning solutions beforehand in an inconspicuous area to ensure the safety of the rug fibers. Regularly vacuum and avoid using the beater bar. Professionally clean periodically.
- Pile Height: 0.43”
- Hand-tufted natural wool yarn with a cut pile.
- Features sophisticated blends of the natural colors inherent to undyed wool.
- Cloth backing for high-quality, lasting durability.
- Versatile design for contemporary, formal, or casual indoor spaces.
- Handcrafted to last for years and naturally resistant to stains and fading.
- Give your new rug a secure underfoot by adding the perfect rug pad with extra comfort and non-slip reinforcement.
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart