Pay Your Way
Capturing the look and feel of original Turkish Oushak designs, Oriental Weavers’ Anatolia Traditional Distressed Rug features vintage-inspired patterning and ornate motifs. Available in an area rug or runner size, this machine-woven rug features a 100-percent natural wool construction, power-loomed with textural detailing, cut pile, and a distressed look. The durable, soft, and luxurious weave elevates your living room, bedroom, or dining room with frosted blue and spice-infused neutral brown tones.
- Distressed Oushak pattern rectangular area rug or runner
- Color: Blue/Brown
- Size: 2' x 3', 2' x 10', 4' x 6', 5' x 8', 6' x 9', 8' x 11', or 10' x 13
- Material: 100% wool pile
- Care: Clean spills immediately by blotting; never rub. Use simple soap and water to remove most stains. Test cleaning solutions beforehand in an inconspicuous area to ensure the safety of the rug fibers. Regularly vacuum and avoid using the beater bar. Professionally clean periodically.
- Pile Height: 0.31”
- Power-loomed of space-dyed natural wool with a cut pile.
- Features a machine-woven construction with textural interest and soft hand-feel.
- Woven wool backing for high-quality, lasting durability.
- Versatile design for contemporary, formal, or casual indoor spaces.
- Manufactured to last for years and naturally resistant to stains and fading.
- Give your new rug a secure underfoot by adding the perfect rug pad with extra comfort and non-slip reinforcement.
- Made in Egypt
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II