Upgrade to better sleep— elevate your support and discover the perfect mattress with adjustable bed base compatibility.
Pay Your Way
$3,499.00 $3,899.00 Save 10%OR
Find It In Store
Try It In Store
Why You’ll Love It
With a targeted response to body weight, contouring quality, and hypoallergenic design— brighter mornings await.
Keep your spine properly aligned and relieve lower back pain without forgoing comfort.
DescriptionGet the most cooling, supported sleep, even on the hottest summer nights, with Serta’s Arctic Premier Firm Memory Foam Mattress. With the exclusive, three-part Reactex® System, this cooling foam mattress pulls heat away from your body and down into the mattress for 15x better cooling power and all-night refreshing relief. Paired with premium comfort layers— ultra-high-density memory foam creates steady support near the surface, while a second layer conforms to your body. Unique gel-infused foam increases airflow below with substantial pressure-relieving ease, and balanced support foam enhances each layer for cushioning and support. Creating consistency to each edge, the new and improved Serta® foam core will keep you comfortably supported throughout the night.
- Made in the USA
- Firm Support with a Firm Comfort
- Reactex® System: Serta’s exclusive three-part system is engineered with 15x better cooling power through phase change material, with each layer having more cooling capacity than the previous layer. Keeping you consistently cool and comfortable throughout the night, heat is pulled away from your body and down into the mattress.
- Peak Support™ Ultra HD Memory Foam (Comfort Layer): A layer of premium, ultra-high-density memory foam for steady support near the surface, so you don’t sink too deeply into your mattress.
- CustomFit™ HD Memory Foam (Comfort Layer): A layer of high-density, premium memory foam that conforms to your body and provides comfortable support all night long.
- EverCool® Fuze Gel Foam (Comfort Layer): A unique cooling gel and foam fusion promotes cooling by increasing airflow and dissipating heat.
- Serta® Balanced Support Foam (Comfort Layer): Enhances each layer and provides the perfect balance between cushioning and support.
- Serta® Foam Core (Support System): A new and improved foundational foam provides durable support and consistency to each edge.
- Care: We suggest applying baking soda to the soiled area, let it stand for about 15 minutes, vacuum, and repeat as necessary— air the product out as much as possible. We do not recommend applying liquids. We highly recommend using a mattress protector as a barrier against stains and spills, along with improving the overall health and lifespan of your mattress.
- All foams certified by the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Mattress Height: Approx. 14.5”
- Adjustable friendly foam mattress
- Beat the heat with the refreshing support of Serta’s Tencel Cotton Blend Gusseted Firm European Down Pillow
- Warranty: 10 year
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart