Pay Your Way
Endlessly elegant and sublimely soft, Yves Delorme’s Athena Cotton Percale Duvet Cover merges traditional tailoring with contemporary style. Thoughtfully crafted in France, this luxury duvet cover features 100-percent organic cotton fabric in solid white with a high-quality 500-thread-count and crisp percale weave. Creating a sophisticated look with a touch of color— bourdon stitch embroidery frames the border and intersects at each corner.
- Made with care in France
- White organic cotton duvet cover with border embroidery
- Includes 1 duvet cover only
- Size: Twin, Full/Queen, King
- Color: Horizon (Blue), Blanc (White), Grenade (Burgundy), Lila (Purple), Marine (Blue), Nacre (Pearl/Ivory), Pierre (Tan), Platine (Grey), Sauge (Sage), or Silver
- Twin Size Dimensions: 68" x 86"
- Full/Queen Size Dimensions: 92” x 92”
- King Size Dimensions: 111" x 92"
- Material: 100% long-staple organic combed Supima cotton percale; 500 thread count.
- Care: Machine wash, normal. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry on moderate heat. Iron on medium heat.
- Features eco-friendly and sustainably-sourced white cotton percale fabric with a contrasting bourdon stitch embroidery along all sides that intersect at each corner.
- Bourdon Stitch Finish: Created by a single-needle machine with an oscillating needle combined with padding for a raised effect.
- Button closure at the bottom provides ease of fill and a seamless look.
- From Yves Delorme Paris, family-owned since 1845.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
- Certified Organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Coordinates with the Triomphe collection of solid-colored linens.
- Complete this luxury bedding set with the matching linens— Yves Delorme’s Athena Cotton Percale Flat Sheet
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart