Pay Your Way
Bring crisp comfort and sophisticated style to your comfort zone with Yves Delorme’s Athena Cotton Percale Flat Sheet. Masterfully crafted in France from high-quality materials, this luxury top sheet features 100-percent organic Supima cotton from long-staple, combed fibers with a matte percale weave for lasting softness. Light blue or grey bourdon stitch embroidering frames the border with crossed lines, creating an elevated look with a touch of graphic color.
- Made with care in France
- White organic cotton flat sheet with blue or grey border embroidery
- Includes 1 flat sheet only
- Size: Full/Queen
- Color: Horizon (Blue) or Platine (Platinum Grey)
- Full/Queen Size Dimensions: 94” x 116”
- Material: 100% long-staple organic combed Supima cotton percale; 500 thread count.
- Care: Machine wash, normal. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry on moderate heat. Iron on medium heat.
- Features eco-friendly and sustainably-sourced white cotton percale fabric with a contrasting light blue or platinum grey bourdon stitch embroidery along the perimeter.
- Bourdon Stitch Finish: Created by a single-needle machine with an oscillating needle combined with padding for a raised effect.
- From Yves Delorme Paris, family-owned since 1845.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
- Certified Organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Coordinates with the Triomphe collection of solid-colored linens.
- Complete this luxury bedding set with the matching linens— Yves Delorme’s Athena Horizon Cotton Percale Duvet Cover
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II