Pay Your Way
Combining softness, strength, and contemporary design, Yves Delorme’s Belle De Nuit Printed Organic Cotton Duvet Cover provides high-quality comfort and designer bedding style. Carefully crafted in France with a button closure and reversible design, this luxury duvet cover features 100-percent organic cotton fabric with long-staple fibers and a percale weave for a crisp feel. With a coordinating pop of elegant patterning, delicately traced lines create an all-over evening primrose floral print at the face and flip to reveal a micro dot printed reverse.
- Made with care in France
- Floral print organic cotton percale duvet cover
- Includes 1 duvet cover only
- Size: Twin, Full/Queen, or King
- Twin Size Dimensions: 68” x 86”
- Full/Queen Size Dimensions: 92” x 92”
- King Size Dimensions: 111” x 92”
- Material: 100% long-staple combed organic cotton percale; 200 thread count.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry on medium heat—iron as needed.
- Organic cotton percale fabric with the Belle de Nuit evening primrose flower printed with delicately traced lines in powdery pastel hues and dark inky blue.
- Reverses to a coordinating lilac speckle micro dot print against a white background to match the fitted sheet.
- Features a button closure along the bottom side.
- Duvet comforter insert available separately.
- From the Belle De Nuit Bed Collection by Yves Delorme Paris, family-owned since 1845.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
- Complete your bedding layers with the luxurious comfort and coordinating design of Yves Delorme’s Belle De Nuit Printed Organic Cotton Fitted Sheet
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart