Pay Your Way
$509.00 $630.00 Save 19%OR
Find It In Store
Try It In Store
Available in our New York Showrooms
Combat clutter and keep your bedside essentials within reach with the rustic simplicity of Vaughan Bassett's 2-Drawer Wood Nightstand. From Laurel Mercantile Co.'s Bungalow Home Collection, this wooden end table seamlessly combines a light grey wash with a natural wood-toned top for a casual cottage look that complements various interiors. The high-quality construction of North American hardwood solids, hand-selected oak, and cherry veneers, coupled with mortise and tenon joinery, gives strength and stability— making it built to last for generations.
- Made in the USA
- Two-tone wood 2-drawer nightstand
- Finish: Dover Grey/Folkstone
- Material: North American hardwood solids/hand-selected oak and cherry veneers
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth as needed
- Dimensions: 27” H x 16 ¼” W x 26 ¾” D, 65lbs.
- Features 2 stacked drawers and 4 antiqued pewter custom-designed cup pulls.
- Dovetail drawer construction with smooth-running dual ball-bearing glides, piston-activated self-closing drawers, and an ultra-smooth acrylic finish on the interior drawers' sides and bottoms.
- Drawer fronts constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for strength and stability.
- Two-tone finished in light gray with visible wood grain variation at the body and a natural driftwood Folkstone wash at the top surface with slight gray-tone distressing.
- Laurel Mercantile Co. Bungalow Home Collection by HGTV's Erin & Ben Napier for Vaughan-Bassett Furniture crafted by 600 American workers
- A tree for a tree— For every Appalachian tree that is cut down to build the LMCo. Collection, another tree is planted in its place. Together, we are making a sustainable future for America's small towns, forests, and companies.
- Warranty: 1 year; drawer and glide system backed by a lifetime warranty.