Pay Your Way
Fulfill all your sleep support wants and needs with Martha Stewart’s set of two Tencel Blend Feather and Down Pillows with a medium firm density. With an innovative dual-layer design— this moisture-wicking fiber and down pillow features a luxuriously smooth Tencel® and 233-thread count cotton blend cover with antimicrobial and odor management properties for a healthier sleep environment. Naturally hypoallergenic, the outer fill of down alternative Tencel® and fine poly-fiber adapts to weight and moisture, while a feather and down core supports the medium-firm feel.
- Hypoallergenic Tencel down alternative around feather and down pillow with Tencel cotton blend cover
- Includes 1 bed pillow
- Size: Jumbo or King
- Density: Medium Firm
- Material: 55% TENCEL®/45% cotton (shell) with 60% TENCEL®/40% polyester (outer fill) and 95% white feather/5% white down (inner fill)
- Care: Dry clean only
- Jumbo Size Dimensions: 20" W x 28" L; 5/32oz. fill weight
- King Size Dimensions: 20" W x 36" L; 6.4/41oz. fill weight
- Features breathable, silky-soft Tencel® and environmentally-friendly 233-thread count cotton blend fabric for those with skin sensitivities— antimicrobial with wrinkle resistance and excellent absorbency while limiting odor and bacteria.
- Outer fill layer with a unique fiber blend of Tencel® and fine polyester down alternative to reduce moisture and bacteria while providing the perfect amount of loft.
- Inner core fill of feather and down provides the perfect medium firm density ideal for back and stomach sleepers.
- Designed with self-piping
- Made hypoallergenic with proprietary FreshLOFT™ technology, ensuring the feather down material is clean from dust, dirt, and allergens.
- Certified by the American Down and Feather Council (ADFC) with quality standards that meet or exceed all claims made on the label or packaging.
- Preserve your pillow investment by adding the waterproof barrier of PureCare’s Omniguard Pillow Protector
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart