Pay Your Way
$120.00 $150.00 Save 20%OR
QUICK SHIP - ONLINE ONLY
Managing moisture with an airy, cozy feel, Scott Living’s Down Alternative Tencel and Polyester Comforter keeps you cool in the summer and comfortably warm in the winter. A soft to the touch, 100-percent cotton cover encases a unique, odorless blend of Tencel and polyester fibers that regulate temperature as you sleep with breathability and evenly distributed warmth. Keeping your comforter fresh, Tencel fibers at the fill reduce moisture limits, which in turn inhibit bacteria growth for a cleaner, healthier sleep environment.
- Moisture management down alternative comforter
- Includes 1 comforter
- Sizes: Twin, Full/Queen, or King
- Twin Dimensions: 68” x 88” with 39oz fill
- Full/Queen Dimensions: 88” x 88” with 50oz fill
- King Dimensions: 104” x 88” with 59oz fill
- Material: 100% cotton cover with a fill of 50% Tencel®/50% polyester fiber
- Care: Machine washable
- Features a 100% breathable cotton cover with a soft to the touch 225 thread count
- Filled with a unique, odorless blend of cozy Tencel and polyester fibers, providing moisture management properties that keep you cool in the summer and comfortably warmer in the winter.
- Tencel, known for its silky softness and exceptional absorbency, is created from a unique process that turns pulp from sustainably harvested plants into smooth, durable fibers.
- Tencel fibers at the fill transport moisture to the inside of each fiber to reduce moisture, limit bacteria growth, and keep your comforter feeling fresher, longer.
- Constructed with end-to-end sewn-through box quilting to prevent shifting of the fill and evenly distribute of loft