Pay Your Way
Transform your restful retreat with the vibrant floral designs of Yves Delorme’s Hanaé Printed Organic Cotton Percale Duvet Cover, featuring a button closure for ease of fill. Made in France with ultra-light comfort, this luxury duvet cover features 100-percent organic combed cotton with long-staple fibers and an extra-fine percale weave for a breathable, crisp, and soft feel. Winding leafy vines with blooming white flowers flourish across the sky blue background and flip to reveal a coordinating Art Deco-style pattern at the reverse.
- Made with care in France
- Floral print organic cotton percale duvet cover
- Includes 1 duvet cover
- Size: Twin, Full/Queen, or King
- Twin Size Dimensions: 68” x 86”
- Full/Queen Size Dimensions: 92” x 92”
- King Size Dimensions: 111” x 92”
- Material: 100% long-staple combed organic cotton percale; 200 thread count.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry on medium heat—iron as needed.
- Organic cotton fabric with 85gr extra-fine porcelain percale for ultra-light comfort.
- Features an all-over floral print that reverses to a coordinating Art Deco-style pattern at turn down.
- Inspired by the luxurious blooms of high summer with a sky blue background showcasing a bed of green leaves and white flowers.
- Designed with a button closure along the bottom.
- Duvet comforter insert available separately.
- From the Hanaé Bed Collection by Yves Delorme Paris, family-owned since 1845.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
- Complete the luxurious set by adding the matching Hanaé Printed Organic Cotton Percale Fitted Sheet
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II