Pay Your Way
Find It In Store
Try It In Store
DescriptionA foundation full of accommodation— the Harmony™ Hi-Low Adjustable Bed Base offers vertical up-and-down adjustments, along with a wide range of head and foot articulations to find your ideal position. Perfect for those who may need extra assistance when transitioning from sitting to standing to get out of bed, this electric foundation can help with a touch of the convenient wireless remote. A homecare bed's features without the institutional look, the upholstered design, and the option to attach a headboard make this high-quality adjustable base an elevated addition to a room.
- High-low electric adjustable bed base with wireless backlit remote
- Available in Twin XL, Queen, or Split King
- Twin XL Dimensions: 38" x 80"
- Queen Dimensions: 59" x 80"
- Split King Dimensions: 2 of 38" x 80" (2 Twin XL)
- Features gray fabric upholstery
- Remote: Wireless design with 18-button hand control and options for one-button return-to-flat, programmable positions, dual-zone massage, backlighting, and a built-in flashlight for nighttime use.
- Offers vertical up-and-down elevation adjustments and independent head and foot articulation
- An excellent option for those who require patient care at home or in an assisted living environment
- Lends assistance for transitioning from sitting to standing to get out of the bed
- Designed with a removable rear section of the bed frame that allows for attachment of a headboard
- Upright backrest angle: 70°
- Raised foot section angle: 35°
- Floor Clearance Heights: The bed deck is 10.5" from the floor in the lowest configuration and can achieve a high position of 27.5" from the floor when fully raised.
- Includes adjustable base, three-piece height adjustable legs, headboard brackets, and bed LED lighting system. Mattress sold separately.
- Optional side rails available separately; not included.
- Lift Capacity: 880lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime on deck and frame; 3 years on electrical components
- bed side rails
- Harmony Hi
- hospital bed
I wanted a bed that had all the features of a hospital bed but without the institutional look. After much research I decided on the Harmony Hi-Low Adjustable Bed. I was especially interested in a bed that included having a vertical up-and-down elevation which this one has. Extremely satisfied w/bed and outstanding customer and delivery service of City Mattress.. Only negative are the bed side rails, which if needed, are an optional purchase. Poor design and workmanship. Store manager Kurt, was excellent to work with and issue was promptly addressed by City Mattress.