Versatile in style and functionality, Luonto’s Harold Queen Loveseat Sleeper allows you to fold out one side or both simultaneously. With ease of bed transformation and a sleeper in each seat, this convertible couch features a dual-motion nesting mechanism that effortlessly reveals a queen-size sleep surface with a 5-inch-thick foam mattress for ultimate comfort. The transitional design showcases high back seats for superior lumbar support, complete with welted seams, plush foam cushioning, and a sturdy birch plywood frame.
- Queen size upholstered sofa sleeper with foam mattress
- Size: Queen
- Color: Oliver 173 (grey)
- Material: 72% polyester/28% polyacrylic (Oliver 173 fabric upholstery)
- Nest Function: Quickly converts into a supportive foam mattress bed. First, remove the back cushions. Each seat lifts up and then out to reveal the first portion of the sleep surface. Complete the bed by folding down the backrest insert.
- Queen Dimensions: 70.5” W x 39.5” D x 36.5” H (overall), 60” W x 80” L (sleep surface/queen size), 25.5” (arm height), 18” (seat height), 21” (seat depth), 5” (arm width), 4” (leg height)
- Includes a 5” thick foam mattress for optimal sleep comfort and support.
- Individually bench-made by skilled Scandinavian artisans.
- Construction: Solid spruce seat frame with finger joints and no-sag springs with at least four per seat. Back parts constructed with Mortise & Tenon joints for extraordinary durability. Fully padded exterior sides and back.
- The Harold model is also available in King.
- Available in hundreds of upholstery materials and colors, including leather and fabric, for special order. Please allow additional handling time (16-20 weeks) on custom orders.
- Reinforce the surface of your sleeper sofa’s mattress by topping it with Luonto’s Sleeper Sofa Mattress Protector
- Warranty: 10 years on manufacturer flaws of frame and spring; 2 years on the mechanism, cushions, and padding; 1 year on upholstery, motor, and controls.
- Made in Finland