Find It In Store
Available in our Florida and New York Stores
Design a bed that accommodates your unique lifestyle— Malouf's Kilroy upholstered platform base offers a modern low profile look that's easily interchangeable with the compatible Malouf™ headboards. This bed frame arrives in several lightly textured, neutral fabrication options, with a linen-like finish, creating a clean, timeless touch to any owner's suite or guest bedroom. Lending high-quality support, the bed slats feature center bars to ensure maximum comfort and longevity for various mattress sizes and types; no box spring necessary.
- Upholstered platform bed base
- Includes platform base only
- Size: Twin, Full, Queen, or King
- Color: Charcoal, Oat, Spruce, Desert, or Stone
- Twin Size Dimensions: 81.8" D x 41" W x 15.8" H
- Full Size Dimensions: 81.8” D x 56.7” W x 15.8” H
- Queen Size Dimensions: 86.1” D x 62.2” W x 15.8” H
- King Size Dimensions: 86.1" D x 78.4" W x 15.8" H
- Designed with a bed slat roll to protect industry mattress warranties and strong center bar(s) for maximum support, comfort and to prevent sagging
- Sleek four corner legs with a wood finish create 4" of under-bed clearance.
- Measures 16" from the floor to the top rail with a 1" thick side rail and 3" thick head and foot rails. Includes a slat roll with a 2.9" slat gap.
- Includes platform bed base only; headboard and mattress sold separately. Pairs interchangeably with Malouf's Lenox Tufted Upholstered Headboard and Chandler Tufted Upholstered Headboard. Compatible with Malouf™ adjustable bed bases.
- Available in our Florida and New York stores. Florida Showrooms (Shown in Stone and Oat), New York Showrooms (Shown in Stone and Charcoal).
- Weight Capacity: 800lbs.
- Warranty: 15 year
- Chandler Platform
- bunkie boards
Although this item added no particular functional purpose, it updated the look and style in my bedroom and gave a nice “lift” to the decor.
I wanted to get rid of using a bedskirt and needed a new mattress, so I purchased the Chandler Platform bed-using bunkie boards. However, I didn't realize how difficult it would be to make as the mattress sits about 3 inches below the top of the frame. So I inquired and purchased a low profile boxsping and it worked great!