Pay Your Way
Skillfully manufactured in France, Yves Delorme’s Lutece Cotton Sateen Flat Sheet elevates your bedding layers for better sleep and a tailored look. With the finest sustainably sourced and eco-friendly materials, this luxury organic cotton top sheet crafted from long-staple combed fibers features a 300-thread-count for exceptional softness and comfort with worry-free machine-washable care. Simplistic and elegant, the brilliant white sateen displays a contrasting border with a bourdon stitch finish— a true classic in international décor.
- Made with care in France
- White cotton sateen flat sheet with embroidered border
- Includes 1 flat sheet
- Size: Twin, Full/Queen, or King
- Color: Marine (Blue)
- Twin Size Dimensions: 70" x 116"
- Full/Queen Size Dimensions: 94" x 116"
- King Size Dimensions: 114” x 116”
- Material: 100% long-staple combed organic cotton sateen; 300 thread count.
- Care: Machine wash, normal. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry on moderate heat. Iron on medium heat.
- Features eco-friendly and sustainably-sourced white cotton sateen fabric with a contrasting flange trim and bourdon stitch along the top side.
- Bourdon Stitch Finish: Created by a single-needle machine with an oscillating needle combined with padding for a raised effect.
- From the Lutece Bed Collection by Yves Delorme Paris, family-owned since 1845.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
- Certified Organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Coordinates with the Triomphe collection of solid-colored linens.
- Complete the set with the matching duvet— Yves Delorme’s Lutece Organic Cotton Sateen Duvet Cover
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II