Pay Your Way
Skillfully manufactured in France, Yves Delorme’s Lutece Cotton Sateen Flat Sheet elevates your bedding layers for better sleep and a tailored look. With the finest sustainably sourced and eco-friendly materials, this luxury organic cotton top sheet crafted from long-staple combed fibers features a 300-thread-count for exceptional softness and comfort with worry-free machine-washable care. Simplistic and elegant, the brilliant white sateen displays a contrasting border with a bourdon stitch finish— a true classic in international décor.
- Made with care in France
- White cotton sateen flat sheet with embroidered border
- Includes 1 flat sheet
- Size: Twin, Full/Queen, or King
- Color: Marine (Blue) or Silver
- Twin Size Dimensions: 70" x 116"
- Full/Queen Size Dimensions: 94" x 116"
- King Size Dimensions: 114” x 116”
- Material: 100% long-staple combed organic cotton sateen; 300 thread count.
- Care: Machine wash, normal. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry on moderate heat. Iron on medium heat.
- Features eco-friendly and sustainably-sourced white cotton sateen fabric with a contrasting flange trim and bourdon stitch along the top side.
- Bourdon Stitch Finish: Created by a single-needle machine with an oscillating needle combined with padding for a raised effect.
- From the Lutece Bed Collection by Yves Delorme Paris, family-owned since 1845.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
- Certified Organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Coordinates with the Triomphe collection of solid-colored linens.
- Complete the set with the matching duvet— Yves Delorme’s Lutece Organic Cotton Sateen Duvet Cover
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart