Pay Your Way
Ground your space with the understated elegance and intricately detailed patterning of Oriental Weavers’ Maharaja Traditional Floral Oriental Rug in an area rug or runner size. With an inviting color palette and muted tones, the space-dyed polyester yarns provide an exceptionally soft comfort feel with high-traffic durability that resists stains and fading over time. Perfectly framed with symmetrical bordering, the winding botanical motifs display mellow shades of grey and gold for a heritage-inspired vintage design with a classic oriental appeal.
- Oriental neutral floral rectangular area rug or runner
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Size: 2' x 3', 2' x 8', 3' x 5', 5' x 8', 6' x 9', 8' x 11', or 10' x 13'
- Material: 100% polyester pile
- Care: Clean spills immediately by blotting; never rub. Use simple soap and water to remove most stains. Test cleaning solutions beforehand in an inconspicuous area to ensure the safety of the rug fibers. Regularly vacuum and avoid using the beater bar. Professionally clean periodically.
- Pile Height: 0.23”
- Power-loomed from incredibly soft, space-dyed polyester yarn with a cut pile.
- Features stain-resistant and highly resilient fibers, finished with minimal decorative fringe at each end.
- Woven polypropylene backing for high-quality, lasting durability.
- Versatile design for contemporary, formal, or casual indoor spaces.
- Manufactured to last for years to come and holds up well in high traffic areas of the home.
- Give your new rug a secure underfoot by adding the perfect rug pad with extra comfort and non-slip reinforcement.
- Made in Egypt
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart