Pay Your Way
Hand-loomed by artisans in India— Oriental Weavers’ Malabar Traditional Overdyed Medallion Rug displays an effortless yet luxurious design and construction. Available in an area rug or runner size, this distressed vintage rug features ultra-soft polyester and rayon chenille yarns, hand-woven into a beautifully rendered Persian design with an overdyed central medallion pattern and geometric tribal-style motifs. Boho self-fringe with knotted details adorns each end, while the easy-to-clean, luminous finish and neutral beige and grey color palette thrive in virtually any indoor space.
- Made in India
- Handmade distressed vintage chenille rectangular area rug or runner
- Color: Beige/Grey
- Size: 2' x 8', 5' x 8', 8' x 10', or 10' x 13'
- Material: Polyester/rayon pile
- Care: Clean spills immediately by blotting; never rub. Use simple soap and water to remove most stains. Test cleaning solutions beforehand in an inconspicuous area to ensure the safety of the rug fibers. Regularly vacuum and avoid using the beater bar. Professionally clean periodically.
- Pile Height: 0.23”
- Hand-loomed from textural polyester and rayon blend chenille yarns with a cut pile.
- Features a super-soft hand, a luminous finish, and knotted self-fringe at each end.
- Woven polyester backing for high-quality, lasting durability.
- Versatile design for contemporary, formal, or casual indoor spaces.
- Manufactured to last for years to come and holds up well in high traffic areas of the home.
- Give your new rug a secure underfoot by adding the perfect rug pad with extra comfort and non-slip reinforcement.
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II