Pay Your Way
Create a cloud-like sleep sanctuary with the lightweight warmth of Yves Delorme’s Mediterranean White Goose Down Light Comforter, available in twin, queen, or king size. With box-stitched quilting and reinforced piped edges, this luxury down comforter with a summer weight features the finest quality cotton fabric with a batiste weave for a super-soft and slightly crisp feel. Combining modern bedding technology with exceptional craftsmanship, the 680 fill power of white European goose down at the interior ensures lofty warmth and all-season thickness throughout the entire duvet insert.
- White goose down made in Poland.
- Lightweight quilted cotton comforter with white down fill
- Includes 1 comforter
- Size: Twin, Queen, or King
- Twin Size Dimensions: 68” x 92”; 18oz.
- Queen Size Dimensions: 92” x 92”; 28oz.
- King Size Dimensions: 110” x 92”; 36oz.
- Material: 100% luxury long-staple combed cotton batiste, 305TC fabric with white goose-down fill.
- Care: Machine wash at moderate temperature. Do not bleach or iron. Tumble dry on moderate heat or dry clean.
- Covered in luxuriously soft long-staple combed cotton with a batiste weave.
- Filled with 680 fill power of top-grade white European goose down.
- Constructed with box-stitching for summer and lightweight comfort.
- Features a double-stitch construction with piped edges to prevent the down from exiting the sides.
- Yves Delorme uses hand-selected mature white European goose down from free-range geese. The down is gathered during the molting season when it has reached its full size and potential to hold hair. The loose down is collected as the geese are molting rather than plucked.
- Cover this comforter with the artful design and luxurious comfort of Yves Delorme’s Iles Palm Print Cotton Percale Duvet Cover
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II