Pay Your Way
Golden leaves sweep across Yves Delorme’s Murmures Damask Foliage Cotton Sateen Duvet Cover for a high-quality look and feel with smooth, soft comfort. Made in France with a button closure along the bottom, this luxury woven duvet cover features 100-percent organic combed cotton with long-staple fibers and a lustrous sateen weave. With a solid beige reverse on turn-down, the face displays a damask foliage pattern woven in jacquard with watercolor-style leaf motifs in neutral golden tones over a clean white background.
- Made with care in France
- Beige foliage jacquard organic cotton sateen duvet cover
- Includes 1 duvet cover
- Size: Full/Queen or King
- Full/Queen Size Dimensions: 92” x 92”
- King Size Dimensions: 111” x 92”
- Material: 100% long-staple combed organic cotton sateen; 300 thread count.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry on medium heat—iron as needed.
- Organic cotton sateen fabric with a damask foliage leaf pattern in golden hues and reverses to solid beige.
- Design inspired by a windswept landscape translated into a damask foliage pattern in jacquard with light and shadow leaf motifs woven in natural golden hues.
- Designed with a button closure along the bottom.
- Duvet comforter insert available separately.
- From the Murmures Bed Collection by Yves Delorme Paris, family-owned since 1845.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
- Complete this luxurious bedding set by adding the matching Murmures Organic Cotton Sateen Fitted Sheet
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart