Pay Your Way
A natural insulator, Sleep and Beyond’s myMerino® organic Merino wool comforter, offers year-round comfort while delivering warmth in the winter, and cooling in the summer. Hypoallergenic and flame-resistant, Merino wool bedding wicks away moisture and creates a safer, healthier sleep environment. Scientifically tested and proven to offer deeper relaxation, this wool-filled duvet naturally regulates body temperature, ensuring you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. Covered in luxurious cotton sateen, the organic design provides durability, breathability, and sustainability.
- Material: 100% natural merino wool/100% natural cotton sateen
- Available Sizes: Twin (86” x 86”, 4lbs.), Full/Queen (90” x 90”, 4.5lbs.), or King (102” x 90”, 5.5lbs.)
- Care: Machine washable cover recommended, or dry clean only. Spot clean and sundry.
- Cover: 100% organic, quilted, cotton sateen, 400 thread count.
- Fill: 100% certified organic, fine Merino wool.
- myMerino®: Merino wool is hypoallergenic, known as “Nature’s Miracle Fiber,” and is the safest bedding choice. Sourced from the Kyrgyz Republic, it is highly resilient, relieves pressure points, naturally dust mite, mold, and mildew resistant, and is a natural insulator with moisture-wicking properties.
- Aroma of Merino Wool: The sweet smell ensures you are receiving a pure Merino wool product free of toxins, synthetics, and harmful chemicals. The aroma will dissipate within a few days of opening.
- Warranty: 5 year
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II