Pay Your Way
Relieving pressure-points for ultimate relaxation— Sleep and Beyond’s myMerino® organic merino wool mattress topper comforts with soft, spring-shaped Merino wool fibers. Preventing overheating and a perfect sleep temperature, this hypoallergenic mattress topper naturally soothes with health-conscious and eco-friendly materials. Both supple and durable, the super-fine merino wool fill, coupled with a certified organic cotton cover offers lasting support and moisture-wicking characteristics for your best night’s rest.
- Material: 100% natural Merino wool/100% certified organic cotton
- Available Sizes: Twin (39” x 76”, 4.5lbs.), Full (54” x 76”, 6lbs.), Queen (60” x 80”, 7lbs.), King (76” x 80”, 9lbs.), or California King (72” x 84”, 9lbs.)
- Care: Machine washable cover recommended, or dry clean only. Spot clean and sundry.
- Cover: 100% organic, quilted, cotton, 270 thread count.
- Fill: 100% certified organic, super-fine Merino wool, 1.5” loft.
- myMerino®: Merino wool is hypoallergenic, known as “Nature’s Miracle Fiber,” and is the safest bedding choice. Sourced from the Kyrgyz Republic, it is highly resilient, relieves pressure points, naturally dust mite, mold, and mildew resistant, and is a natural insulator with moisture-wicking properties.
- Horizontal Straps: Double elastic straps keep the mattress topper secure.
- Grown and processed free of pesticides, harmful dyes, carcinogenic materials, and eco-friendly, reusable packaging. Certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- Aroma of Merino Wool: The sweet smell ensures you are receiving a pure Merino wool product free of toxins, synthetics, and harmful chemicals. The aroma will dissipate within a few days of opening.
- Warranty: 5 year
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II