QUICK SHIP - ONLINE ONLY
Eco-friendly and woven to last a lifetime, American Blossom's organic colored cotton duvet cover set offers dye-free softness. Made with a base of natural West Texas organic cotton, the coloring comes naturally from the rich hue of Foxfibre's Coyote Brown heirloom cotton. Developing deeper in color and softer in feel with each use and wash, every comforter cover and sham have the unique look of linen and the performance of luxurious percale-weave bedding. Grown and sewn in the USA, these timeless bed linens are responsibly crafted by families with decades of textile heritage.
- Made in the USA, ethically and sustainably.
- Includes duvet cover and two pillow shams
- Color: Latte Linen | Material: 100% West Texas Organic Cotton/Foxfibre® Coyote Brown Heirloom Cotton
- Care: Machine washable & Dryable
- Full/Queen Sizes: Duvet (90" x 92") with Shams (21" x 27")
- King/California King Sizes: Duvet (109" x 94") with Shams (21" x 37")
- Duvet Cover: Full-width opening with 15" envelope closure that goes at the top of the bed, 7" hand pull openings for easy duvet insertion, and 4 interior corner ties to keep the duvet insert in place.
- Pillow Shams: Features include 2" flange, unique envelope closure, and 6" overlap.
- An exclusive design made for our Hotel customers without buttons or zippers that can tear or rip.
- Fits modern 'Bed in a Box' foam mattresses, traditional spring, and standard foam mattresses.
- The American Blossom custom fabric features approximately 180 threads per square inch.