QUICK SHIP - ONLINE ONLY
Eco-friendly and woven to last a lifetime, American Blossom's organic colored cotton duvet cover set offers dye-free softness. Made with a base of natural West Texas organic cotton, the coloring comes naturally from the rich hue of Foxfibre's Coyote Brown heirloom cotton. Developing deeper in color and softer in feel with each use and wash, every comforter cover and sham have the unique look of linen and the performance of luxurious percale-weave bedding. Grown and sewn in the USA, these timeless bed linens are responsibly crafted by families with decades of textile heritage.
- Made in the USA, ethically and sustainably.
- Includes duvet cover and two pillow shams
- Color: Latte Linen
- Material: 100% West Texas Organic Cotton/Foxfibre® Coyote Brown Heirloom Cotton
- Care: Machine washable & Dryable
- Available Sizes: Full/Queen Duvet (90” x 92”) with Shams (21” x 27”) or King/California King (109” x 94”) with Shams (21” x 37”)
- Duvet Cover: Heavier, durable fabrication with a full-width opening, 7” hand pull openings, interior corner ties, and exclusive 15” envelope closure for easy duvet insertion.
- Pillow Shams: Heavier, durable fabrication with 2” flange, unique envelope closure, and 6” overlap.
- Fits modern ‘Bed in a Box’ foam mattresses, traditional spring, and standard foam mattresses.
- American Blossom™ custom fabric with approximately 180 threads per square inch.