Pay Your Way
Stay warm and cozy with the opulent design and high loft of Yves Delorme’s Paisley White Goose Down Heavyweight Comforter, available in queen or king size. With Kassetten quilting and reinforced piped edges, this luxury winter down comforter features a generous 850 fill power of hand-selected European white goose down from free-range geese— perfect for colder climates and cold sleepers. Jacquard woven with an elegant paisley pattern, the 100-percent cotton sateen fabric cover of the finest quality creates an eye-catching look and exceptionally smooth comfort.
- White goose down made in Poland.
- Heavyweight quilted cotton comforter with white down fill
- Includes 1 comforter
- Size: Queen or King
- Queen Size Dimensions: 92” x 92”; 41oz.
- King Size Dimensions: 110” x 92”; 48oz.
- Material: 100% luxury long-staple combed cotton sateen with jacquard weave, 384TC fabric with new European white goose-down fill.
- Care: Machine wash at moderate temperature. Do not bleach or iron. Tumble dry on moderate heat or dry clean.
- Covered in fine cotton sateen fabric woven with a jacquard paisley pattern.
- Filled with 850 fill power of hand-selected mature white European goose down with high loft.
- Constructed with Kassetten quilting and sateen piping to prevent the down from exiting the sides.
- Features heavyweight fill for cold climates and cold sleepers.
- Yves Delorme uses hand-selected mature white European goose down from free-range geese. The down is gathered during the molting season when it has reached its full size and potential to hold hair. The loose down is collected as the geese are molting rather than plucked.
- Cover this comforter with the relaxed luxury of Yves Delorme’s Originel Stone Washed Organic Linen Duvet Cover
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II