Find It In Store
Sealy Ease 3 Adjustable Bed Base
The Ease™ 3 by Sealy adjustable base is the simple way to turn your bed into the perfect place to relax. The wireless remote controls the head and leg lift, for a virtually unlimited range of ergonomic positions. Support yourself in your ideal position to read, watch TV, or fall asleep in perfect comfort.
- Ergonomic Positions - Control virtually unlimited ergonomic positions to raise your head and feet or both.
- Pre-programmed with Zero Gravity position, placing your body in a semi-seated position, raising your legs slightly above your heart to promote circulation and relieve pressure off your lower back.
- Wireless Remote - Control all functions from the user-friendly wireless remote control, which comes pre-programmed to pair with your base.
- One-Button Flat - Simple one-button preset "return to flat" option.
- Place on frame or floor - With simple assembly, the base can be placed directly on a bed frame or on the floor with included 12-inch black metal legs.
- Lift capacity of 650-lb (Queen)
- Head raises up to 57° from flat
- Leg raises up to 50° from flat
- 3 years on parts and labor, 5 years additional parts coverage, 25 years on decking, framework and legs.
Wish had this adjustable bed years ago
Since I have COPD, I tend to cough more when I lay down. With my new bed, I can keep the best incline for me and adjust it anytime. I now sleep through the night.
I tossed and turned for most of the night What could I change to make things right? Off to City Mattress, who knew what to do An adjustable bed would be right for you. Up or down goes the head and the feet Promising a night that can't be beat, So, many thanks to City Mattress No more tossing with pain and stress.
It’s great, so easy to use.