Pay Your Way
$499.00 $999.00 Save 50%
Bring a cozy, inviting feel to any room in your abode with the contemporary patterning and high-quality hand of Oriental Weavers’ Maddox Lattice Geometric Rug from Tommy Bahama® Home. Available in runner and area rug dimensions, the hand-knotted construction loomed in India from 100-percent wool showcases a tiled trellis pattern, creating a Moroccan-inspired design that’s perfectly at home in modern, boho, and transitional interiors. The surprisingly plush and soft feel with a cut pile provides a pleasant underfoot to hard flooring in a range of warm neutral tones or gray-blues.
- Made in India
- Hand-knotted trellis pattern wool rectangular area rug or runner
- Color: Blue/Beige, Beige/Stone, Brown/Blue, or Navy/Ivory
- Size: 2'6" x 10', 3'6" x 5'6", 5' x 8', 8' x 10', or 10' x 13'
- Material: 100% wool
- Care: Clean spills immediately by blotting; never rub. Use simple soap and water to remove most stains. Test cleaning solutions beforehand in an inconspicuous area to ensure the safety of the rug fibers. Vacuum regularly without the beater bar. Professionally clean periodically or when heavily soiled.
- Pile Height: approx. 0.16”
- Hand-knotted from pure wool fibers for a gorgeous, soft texture with a cut pile.
- Features a Moroccan-inspired geometric lattice pattern for timeless design in various warm neutral beige and brown shades or blue-grey and navy-blue tones.
- Knotted wool backing for durability.
- Versatile design for contemporary, formal, or casual indoor spaces.
- By Tommy Bahama® Home
- Keep your new rug safe and comfortable with a stable, non-slip surface by adding a rug pad.
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart