Bring a bare floor to life with the old-world elegance of Oriental Weavers’ Maddox Geometric Wool Rug from Tommy Bahama® Home— perfect for family rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, and more. Available in runner and area rug dimensions, the impeccable hand-knotted craftsmanship with 100-percent wool fibers creates luxurious softness with a comfortable low-pile loom. In a range of warm neutral beige shades, blue-grays, or navy blue tones, the tiled geometric pattern in hexagonal shapes provides a modern feel with timeless style.
- Made in India
- Hand-knotted geo pattern wool rectangular area rug or runner
- Color: Blue/Beige, Beige/Stone, Brown/Blue, or Navy/Ivory
- Size: 2'6" x 10', 3'6" x 5'6", 5' x 8', 8' x 10', or 10' x 13'
- Material: 100% wool
- Care: Clean spills immediately by blotting; never rub. Use simple soap and water to remove most stains. Test cleaning solutions beforehand in an inconspicuous area to ensure the safety of the rug fibers. Vacuum regularly without the beater bar. Professionally clean periodically or when heavily soiled.
- Pile Height: approx. 0.16”
- Hand-knotted from pure wool fibers for a gorgeous, soft texture with a cut pile.
- Features a vintage-inspired hexagonal geometric tiled pattern for an eye-catching look in various warm neutral beige and brown shades or blue-grey and navy-blue tones.
- Knotted wool backing for durability.
- Versatile design for contemporary, formal, or casual indoor spaces.
- By Tommy Bahama® Home
- Keep your new rug safe and comfortable with a stable, non-slip surface by adding a rug pad.