Pay Your Way
$152.00 $191.00 Save 20%OR
QUICK SHIP - ONLINE ONLY
Find your perfect match for cozy warmth with Scott Living’s White Down Fiber Comforter, available in three different fill weights. Certified by the American Down and Feather Council, the hypoallergenic fill includes a blend of white down fiber and white feather fiber processed with FreshLOFT™ technology to ensure the highest purity level. From warmer climates to winter months, choose the light warmth fill weight, all-season, or extra warmth— all in a 100-percent, breathable cotton cover with lofty box stitching.
- Made in the USA
- Hypoallergenic white down fiber comforter
- Includes 1 comforter
- Sizes: Twin, Full/Queen, or King
- Fill Weight: Light Warmth, All Season, or Extra Warmth
- Twin Dimensions: 68” x 90” with 26oz fill (light warmth), 32oz fill (all season), 42oz (extra warmth)
- Full/Queen Dimensions: 90” x 90” with 35oz fill (light warmth), 43oz fill (all season), 55oz fill (extra warmth)
- King Dimensions: 106” x 90” with 41oz fill (light warmth), 51oz fill (all season), 65oz fill (extra warmth)
- Material: 100% cotton cover with a fill of 75% white down fiber/25% white feather fiber
- Care: Dry clean
- Features a 100% breathable down proof cotton cover with a soft to the touch 330 thread count
- Filled with an all-natural blend of white down fiber and white feather fiber in three levels of warmth
- Light Warmth Fill Weight: Perfect for warmer climates and those who tend to keep their thermostat a bit higher in the winter.
- All Season Fill Weight: Balanced comfort and warmth for year-round use
- Extra Warmth Fill Weight: Ideal for colder climates or those who prefer to keep their thermostat a bit cooler to save energy.
- Constructed with end-to-end sewn-through box quilting to prevent shifting of the fill and provide even distribution of loft
- Made hypoallergenic with proprietary FreshLOFT™ technology, ensuring the feather down material is clean from dust, dirt, and allergens.
- Certified by the American Down and Feather Council