Transcend your sleep oasis with the weightless, cloud-like comfort of Scott Living’s White Goose Feather and Down Fiber Comforter in the light warmth fill density. All-natural and hypoallergenic, the cozy fill features a combination of white goose feather fiber and white goose down fiber made pure for allergy-sensitive sleepers through FreshLOFT™ processing. Complete with a breathable, 100-percent cotton cover and box stitching, this lightweight down comforter is perfect for warmer climates and those who sleep hot.
- Hypoallergenic white goose feather and down fiber comforter
- Includes 1 comforter
- Sizes: Twin, Queen, or King
- Fill Weight: Light Warmth
- Twin Dimensions: 68” x 90” with 42oz fill
- Queen Dimensions: 90” x 90” with 56oz fill
- King Dimensions: 106” x 90” with 65oz fill
- Material: 100% cotton cover with a fill of 90% white goose feather fiber/10% white goose down fiber
- Care: Dry clean
- Features a 100% breathable down proof cotton cover with a soft to the touch 260 thread count
- Filled with an all-natural, lightweight blend of white goose feather fiber and white goose down fiber
- Light Warmth Fill Weight: Perfect for hot sleepers, warmer climates, and those who tend to keep their thermostat a bit higher in the winter.
- Constructed with end-to-end sewn-through box quilting to prevent shifting of the fill and even distribution of loft
- Made hypoallergenic with proprietary FreshLOFT™ technology, ensuring the feather down material is clean from dust, dirt, and allergens.
- Certified by the American Down and Feather Council