Upgrade to better sleep— elevate your support and discover the perfect mattress with adjustable bed base compatibility.
Wave hybrid snow mattress
Wave hybrid snow mattress
Pay Your Way
Find It In Store
Try It In Store
Why You’ll Love It
bed in a box
Where comfort meets convenience and gets delivered to your doorstep— who says you can’t have it all?
Can’t choose between foam or springs? Get the sleep you dream of with the best of both worlds.
Keep your spine properly aligned and relieve lower back pain without forgoing comfort.
DescriptionMax cooling, max support, and max innovation— the Wave Hybrid Snow Mattress features Casper’s most advanced cooling feature, Snow Technology, to help prevent overheating for 12-plus hours. Ventilating body heat and conforming with a cool-to-the-touch experience, the Casper medium hybrid mattress combines a QuickCool™ cover with three layers of perforated AirScape™ foam and six HeatDelete™ bands with natural latex foam to maintain an ideal sleep temperature while relieving pressure points. Zoned memory foam helps to align the spine in any position, and unique gel pods under the waist and lower back minimize aches and pains. Lifting with high airflow and responsivity, a pocketed innerspring unit surrounded by a firmer border provides durability, stability and minimizes motion transfer.
- Firm Support with a Medium Comfort
- QuickCool™ Cover: Plush, cooling knit quilt with premium foam infused with phase change material for cozy, conforming comfort with a cool-to-the-touch sensation. Plant-friendly textile that uses up to 121 recycled bottles in each cover.
- AirScape™ 3 Foam (Comfort Layer): Premium polyurethane foam top layer with small perforations for increased airflow that pushes hot air and body heat out and away to prevent overheating, while a thin layer of cooling gel at the top offers a refreshing feel.
- HeatDelete™ Bands (Comfort Layer): A layer of natural latex foam featuring 6 thin HeatDelete™ Bands between the top two layers of AirScape™ foam act as thermal highways, continuously directing heat away from your body to help maintain an ideal sleep temperature all night long.
- AirScape™ 3 Foam (Comfort Layer): The second layer of premium polyurethane foam with thousands of precision-drilled holes for increased airflow that pushes hot air and body heat out and away so that you don’t sleep too hot.
- Zoned AirScape™ 3 Foam (Comfort Layer): The third layer of breathable, premium polyurethane foam with thousands of AirScape™ perforations to provide a deeper route for air to flow, including 3 ergonomic zones to help align your spine— softer under your shoulders and firmer around the hips, waist, and lower back.
- Zoned Support™ Max Memory Foam (Comfort Layer): Contoured memory foam for full-body relief to reduce aches and pains, including up to 86 gel pods beneath the waist and lower back for additional support, keeping your spine aligned in any position. The continuous support zones reinforce the supportive layer above.
- Resilient Springs (Innerspring System): Hundreds of responsive pocketed springs at the supportive base add lift, airflow, and a bit of bounce with a firmer border for proper edge support.
- All CertiPUR-US® certified foams made without ozone-depleting chemicals and are regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million).
- Adjustable friendly hybrid mattress
- Twin Size Dimensions: 38" W x 75" D x 13” H
- Twin XL Size Dimensions: 38" W x 80" D x 13” H
- Full Size Dimensions: 53" W x 75" D x 13” H
- Queen Size Dimensions: 60" W x 80" D x 13” H
- King Size Dimensions: 76" W x 80" D x 13” H
- Cali King Size Dimensions: 72" W x 84" D x 13” H
- Properly guard your mattress against dirt, spills, and more by topping it with Viscosoft's Active Dry Wicking Waterproof Mattress Protector
- Warranty: 10 year limited
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II