Find It In Store
- Electric adjustable bed base with wireless remote
- Wireless Remote: Independent head and foot adjustments, or return to flat. Includes options for under-bed LED lighting, flashlight, and massage. Preset positions include zero gravity (ZG), anti-snore, and lounge.
- Dura-mesh resin surface material is mildew and mold resistant, breathable, and provides strength while being 35% lighter than any other base.
- Massage Feature: Offers 7 intensity levels for both head and foot massage.
- Zero Gravity (ZG) Preset: Pre-programmed to place your body in a semi-seated position, simulating weightlessness by raising the legs slightly above the chest, allowing your heart to promote circulation, relieve pressure off the lower back, and reduce stress and fatigue. (This preset can be customized).
- Lounge Position: Adjusts the bed into a chaise lounge position, removing tension and stress from the lower back. (This preset can be customized).
- Anti-Snore Preset: Gently tilts your mattress and raises the head section to allow easier air intake and minimize snoring.
- Bluetooth® Capabilities: Option to control the adjustable base through the Nectar Move mobile application on iOS or Android smart devices.
- Includes dual-mounted USB ports to charge your tech devices, 1 per side.
- Designed with six, 12 inch legs.
- Zero-clearance platform friendly and bed frame compatible.
- Designed with a retainer bracket at the foot of the bed to prevent mattress sliding.
- Includes optional headboard brackets and anti-skid pads for platform use.
- Offers tool-free assembly.
- Warranty: 20 year limited, 2 year full
So far this adjustable bed base works great! We bought this base with the Nectar mattress because we liked the features of both. When plugging the base directly into the wall, it cut off and we had to unplug and wait about 30 seconds to plug back in for it to work. This happened twice so we contacted City Mattress and they had a technician contact us to discuss the issue. However, I had resolved the issue myself by using a Surge Protector. So far, by plugging the adjustable base into a Surge Protector, we have not had any cut-off of power to the unit. We like the massage feature and there is a light feature under the bed, where there is plenty of room for storing low-profile containers. We also purchased the extended warranty so that we are protected for 10-years. I recommend doing the same if you get an adjustable base.