Find It In Store
Nectar Classic Memory Foam Mattress
Kick back, relax, and experience five layers of life-changing comfort with Nectar’s medium memory foam mattress. Ensuring maximum airflow, the cooling cover quilted with Tencel™ feels soft and airy, while maintaining a moisture-free surface. Gently cradling from head-to-toe, the gel memory foam layer lends consistent support, enveloping ease, and minimal motion transfer. Backed by substantial, memory foam resistance, this all-foam mattress’ support, and base layers adapt, stabilize, and reinforce for lasting durability. Freely move around without the mattress sliding or slipping on your base thanks to the innovative bottom mattress cover.
- Firm Support with a Medium Firm Comfort
- Quilted Cooling Tencel™ Cover: Cool-to-the-touch quilted cover with a Tencel™ polyester-blend feels both soft and airy.
- Gel Memory Foam: The contouring layer distributes weight evenly for consistent cradling comfort and responsiveness.
- Adaptive Response Transition Layer: Soft, adaptive memory foam layer provides the perfect amount of support and resistance.
- Base Layer: Substantial memory foam layer reinforces support while stabilizing preceding layers.
- Bottom Mattress Cover: Prevents sliding of the mattress on your bed frame, box spring, or floor.
- All-foam design with breathable, cooling action, and minimal motion transfer.
- Nectar’s foams meet CertiPUR-US® standards, analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories for durability, content, and emissions.
- Works with all bed types, including box spring, divan, traditional frames, adjustable bases, and platform.
- Mattress Height: Approx. 11”
- Adjustable friendly bed in a box memory foam mattress
- Warranty: Lifetime
- back pain
This mattress is being used in a guest room. No one wants to leave!!
Great! Sleep so much better now!
My wife and I chose this mattress because it comes with a 1-year sleep trial. The mattress is comfortable and moderately firm (i.e., not so firm that you feel like you're on a board, but firm enough to where it doesn't compress when you sit on the edge). This may or may not be a problem for one person weighing over 200lbs, but for our weight (at about 250lbs total for the two of us). We added a thin mattress pad to help protect the mattress, and obviously we us a fitted sheet over that. So far we agree that this mattress is a great choice. We also chose the adjustable nectar base, which has a massage feature and works well with the mattress. We will update our review, or do a new review, as we get closer to the 1-year trial-end-date.
Very comfortable, good support. Very happy with our purchase!!
The mattress is fantastic. The firmness is great. This is third mattress bought over the past 5 years. They cost was more than this one and weren’t as comfortable as this. No indentation where your body is. It is not hot sleeping on. If you have any aches within a few minutes you can feel them going away. Great support. If I have to purchase another for my spare room this would be the one I would get. I’ve had the best nights sleep with this nectar mattress. I would recommend the to anyone I know looking for a new mattress.