QUICK SHIP - ONLINE ONLY
Created by bed linen experts, American Blossom’s classic organic cotton crib sheets give your baby a soft, breathable, and healthier sleep surface. Free from synthetics and harsh chemicals, each nursery sheet is natural and sustainably-made while providing the ultimate in quality, comfort, and style. Grown, woven, and sewn entirely in America, these baby sheets ensure safety using only pure, traceable, high-quality, West Texas organic cotton.
- Made in the USA, ethically and sustainably.
- Color: Natural (Unbleached, warm, beige shade) or White
- Material: 100% West Texas Organic Cotton
- Care: Pre-wash is recommended for an ideal fit as organic cotton is not pre-shrunk in chemicals. Hand wash or machine wash, cold with minimal detergent, separately, on a gentle or delicate cycle for best results. Avoid bleach, bleach alternatives, and fabric softeners. Remove sheets immediately after washing and shake to prevent creasing. Natural air drying outdoors without direct sunlight is preferred to preserve the fibers and reduce wrinkles or tumble dry on very low heat and promptly remove.
- Size: 28” x 54” x 8”
- Fitted Crib Sheet: Deep 8” pockets with a wider, stronger encased elastic from North Carolina and “Top or Bottom” labels for visual cues to help you place the fitted sheet.
- Heavier, durable fabrication with environmentally-friendly cotton and pure, chemical-free softness.
- The American Blossom custom fabric features approximately 180 threads per square inch.
- Infant Bedding Safety Information: Fitted sheets should fit snug and not pull-up at the corners. It is important to match the crib’s mattress measurements with the fitted sheet. We do not recommend using blankets (other than those for swaddling), soft toys, crib bumpers, sleep positioners, or pillows in cribs with babies under 12 months old.