QUICK SHIP - ONLINE ONLY
Woven to last a lifetime, American Blossom's classic organic cotton sheet sets are locally-made with a luxurious, percale-weave. Growing softer in feel with every wash, these natural bed linens, made from ethical West Texas American cotton, offer the perfect balance of delicate comfort and durability. Never leaving the USA, their sustainable manufacturing lends pure, chemical-free softness while reducing the carbon footprint. Utilizing extensive experience to create the perfect fabric, each set of sheets provides a timeless style to any bedroom with exceptional weight and crispness.
- Made in the USA, ethically and sustainably.
- Color: Natural (Unbleached, warm, beige shade) or White
- Material: 100% West Texas Organic Cotton
- Care: Machine Washable & Dryable
- Fitted Sheets: Deep 16” pockets with a wider, stronger encased elastic from North Carolina. Created with “Top or Bottom” labels for visual cues to assist in placing the fitted sheet.
- Flat/Top Sheets: Considerably larger in width and length, insuring a secure tuck, top to bottom, and side to side.
- Heavier, durable fabrication with environmentally-friendly cotton and pure, chemical-free softness.
- American Blossom™ custom fabric with approximately 180 threads per square inch.