Enhance your space with the well-traveled appeal and versatility of Powell’s Taini Round Upholstered Wood Ottoman. An accent furniture piece, footstool, or spare seat, this padded ottoman stool features a generously-sized 24-inch-round silhouette with an intricately carved solid mango wood base and legs, displaying tribal-inspired geometric cutout details. The removable padded cushion showcases brown leatherette or cotton fabric upholstery with a grey and white tribal pattern for unique bohemian charm with an inviting yet artful look.
- Upholstered round cushion ottoman stool with carved wood base
- Includes 1 ottoman
- Color: Brown Faux Leather or Grey Aztec Pattern Cotton
- Dimensions: 24” D x 24” W x 14” H; 20.97lbs.
- Material: Solid mango wood and foam cushion with 100% faux leather or 100% cotton
- Round shape supported by a solid mango wood base with an intricately carved geometric tribal pattern in a warm hazelnut brown finish.
- Fully assembled ottoman provides generous seating size and stature.
- Removable round foam cushion upholstered in brown faux leather that easily wipes clean or soft cotton fabric with a grey and white tribal pattern.
- Versatile design can be used as a footrest, extra seat, accent piece, or side table stand-in.
- Perfect for boho, beachy, rustic, farmhouse, organic, and industrial loft interior themes.
- 300lb. weight capacity
- No assembly required
- Create a reading corner with boho appeal by pairing it with LumiSource’s Kari Farmhouse Upholstered Wood Panel Accent Chair