Pay Your Way
Enrich your sleep health and overall well-being with the stylish, supportive, and state-of-the-art design of The Dawn House Adjustable Smart Bed, featuring a fully-padded and fabric upholstered modern silhouette. With three control options for the ultimate convenience, this hi-low bed for home care provides a wireless remote, voice command capabilities, and a dedicated mobile app that monitors sleep activity and vital health factors while managing bed functions. Covering all bases for the best sleep of your life, the multitude of innovative extras include head and foot adjustments, LED under-bed lighting, an anti-snore feature, a rise-to-wake option, relaxation mode, and more.
- Fabric upholstered adjustable smart bed with tufted headboard
- Includes adjustable bed base, upholstered headboard, and wireless remote.
- Size: Twin XL, Queen, or King
- Color: Slate or Ivory
- Twin XL Size Dimensions: 37.5" W x 79.5" L x 10" to 16" H; 231lbs.
- Queen Size Dimensions: 59.5" W x 79.5" L x 10" to 16" H; 308lbs.
- King Size Dimensions: 75" W x 79.5" L x 10" to 16" H; 462lbs.
- Remote Control: Wireless remote includes an ergonomic design with high-contrast, soft-touch buttons that are backlit for ease of use, even in the dark.
- Voice Control: Enables the bed to be controlled through simple voice commands, while the console doubles as a wireless charging station for your smartphone.
- Mobile App Control (iPhone & Android): A dedicated Dawn House application includes controls for all bed functions while providing information on sleep activity and other vital health factors.
- Bed Functions: Head & Foot Adjustments, Adjustable Bed Height, Relaxation Mode, Motion-Activated LED Underbed Lighting, Rise to Wake, Self-Diagnostic Tool, Health Sensors, and an Anti-Snore Feature.
- Relaxation Mode: Features built-in oscillating motors that promote relaxation, comfort, and improved circulation.
- Rise to Wake: An alternative to a startling alarm clock, set a time to gently raise the head of the bed for more peaceful mornings.
- Self-Diagnostic Tool: The bed automatically runs through its various functions to identify any issues and expedite the necessary technical services.
- Health Sensors: Passively monitors sleep cycles, sleep quality, and vital health indicators, while measuring key aspects including snoring, heart rate, and respiration to identify patterns over time and improve health management. The sensors connect to the Dawn House Bed mobile app and display easy-to-read graphs that can be shared in real-time with family members or caregivers.
- Anti-Snore Feature: Gently raises the head of the bed to help alleviate the effects of snoring as you sleep.
- Luxury design with purposeful construction includes an inset base and soft edges to diminish bruising.
- Features a recessed base, padded frame, and completely enclosed electronics for a stylish and safe bedroom furniture piece in one.
- Provides accessible design features intended to support safer sleep and well-aging.
- Works best as a stand-alone unit but will work within most bedframes with a sized-to-fit base.
- Ergomotion certified adjustable bed base; powered by Ergomotion.
- Weight Capacity: 700lbs.
- Ready to upgrade your mattress for consistently cool and supportive sleep comfort? Check out Serta’s Arctic Premier Firm Memory Foam Mattress
- Warranty: 2-year hassle-free warranty, 5-year warranty on parts, and 1-year warranty on parts and labor for Dawn House Health Sensors.
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II