Find It In Store
With infinite positioning and lay-flat capabilities, Mega Motion's power recliner with lift function features a two-motor system for full-scale relaxation. Offering exceptional comfort and smooth performance— this lay-flat chaise recliner utilizes head-to-toe support, ample seat width, and an extension ottoman to deliver unmatched ease. A heavy-duty steel lift frame, durable fabric upholstery, and ergonomic hand control combine to aid in mobility, convenience, and confidence.
- Power reclining lay-flat chair with lift chaise lounger
- Available Colors: Latte or Steel
- Dimensions: 43.75” H x 36” W x 39.5” D (overall), 19” H x 21” W x 21” D (seat), 73.5” (total recline length), 16” (distance to wall)
- Fabric Upholstery: 100% polyester, Merino
- Reclining/Lift System: Infinite position with lay-flat; dual-motor recline and lift system
- Infinite Position: Zero Gravity, Lay-Flat Recline, and Lift
- Full-scale reclining, chaise pad comfort, and extension ottoman with head-to-toe support and a scoop seating area with ample seat width
- Built with a steel frame box seat with sinuous wire springs and wrapped foam seat cores. Frame constructed from furniture-grade laminated wood and solid wood components; notched/glued/stapled for durability.
- Heavy-duty steel lift frame and reclining mechanism, counter-balanced for ease of operation, and wear-tested up to 15,000 cycles (an average of 7 to 8 years of use).
- Designed with two pockets, one at either side of the recliner to safely store a remote, magazines, or newspapers within reach.
- Ergonomic hand control with large keypads for ease of operation routed between the seat and back for a choice of left or right placement. USB port in the hand control to conveniently charge devices.
- Integrated emergency battery backup requires two 9-volt batteries (not included) to be installed into the transformer device.
- Fabric upholstery tested for heavy-duty wear and meets medical standards.
- Features 4 leg levelers for uneven floor surfaces
- Designed for those 5' 6" to 6' 2" in height.
- Occupant Weight Capacity: 375lbs.
- FDA Class II Medical Device; designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Warranty: 1 year on parts/service and limited lifetime on the steel lift frame