When you buy a new mattress from City Mattress, we promise not only great products but also exceptional service. This commitment to excellence doesn’t end when you leave our store or click “Buy Now.” We want every single aspect of your experience with us to be the best of the best, including your delivery. One way we do this is by offering next day mattress delivery to shoppers in our immediate areas. After your purchase, you will receive a call to schedule a convenient delivery. It’s more than just quick, this mattress home delivery service is also free!
There's no minimum purchase required for our delivery, unlike most other retailers. Our mattress delivery experts work exclusively for City Mattress. They will skillfully deliver and set up your new purchase and clean up after themselves. If you live outside our local delivery area, City Mattress will ship your purchase directly to you using 'white glove' delivery service experts. You'll receive the same great level of service you have come to expect from City Mattress, and be sleeping better very soon.
This is all great news. Yet, you may look at this and have a few questions about your upcoming mattress delivery service. Is there anything you can or should be doing to get ready? What can you expect from your delivery? Let’s go over that now!
- Clear the path. The delivery will go much quicker and more smoothly if you’ve already cleared a path for them when they arrive. We don’t want to knock anything over and you don’t want that either!
- Remove all of the bedding. Part of our exceptional mattress delivery service can include removing your old mattress if you so wish. If you have selected this, be sure to pull off all your current bedding from the mattress that will be taken away.
- Secure your pets. We also encourage you to make sure your furry family members don’t get in the way during delivery or accidentally slip out of the front door while people are walking in and out. Either place them in a crate, in a bedroom we won’t be delivering to, or put them outside. Don’t worry, this delivery and setup won’t take long!
- Make sure you have your phone with you and your voicemail box is clear. On the day of your delivery, be sure you are able to be reached by our delivery department. We may give you a call and say our delivery team is on their way, we’re back up slightly from your original delivery time, or a number of other things. Communication on the delivery day is incredibly important so you feel like you’re in the know with what’s going on.
- Practice social distancing during the mattress delivery service. Our delivery team will be wearing a mask at all times in your home. We ask that you practice social distancing while they are with you and stay at least six feet away. We know you are excited to see your new bed or other sleep essentials, but please take a few steps back while they’re being brought in.
- Inspect your new products. Your new mattress is finally in your home! We encourage you to inspect everything that was delivered to ensure it’s the exact product you ordered, as well as in perfect shape. Nothing should be damaged, discolored, or wrong in any way. If you find a problem, we want to hear about it so we can fix it!
What About a Bed in a Box?
We do carry several bed in a box options, including great mattress options from Nectar. If you choose to purchase a mattress this way, your delivery will be a bit different. Your new mattress won’t be brought in and set up. Don’t worry, though! The reason these mattresses are so popular is because it’s easy to do on your own!
If you haven’t yet ordered or purchased your new mattress, we encourage you to do so now. If you have already found and bought your favorite, it’s time to get ready for the exciting day of mattress delivery! If you have any further questions or would like to check on your mattress delivery date, we make it easy to track your order right on our website. If you have any additional questions about your order, please call the closest mattress delivery service department:
Buffalo, NY (716) 681-6742
Rochester, NY (585) 424-2133
Fort Myers, FL (239) 908-2070
West Palm Beach, FL (561) 689-5507