Find It In Store
Supported and handmade for revolutionary comfort, the firm luxetop mattress from Aireloom™ features two layers of CelsionPLUS™ Talalay Latex for double the orthopedic ease and anti-microbial benefits. Perfectly aligning with your body contours through two full sheets of micro coils, this pillow top mattress provides reactive support for premium rest. Engineered for a precise level of comfort, the upholstery creates a resilient, yet cloud-like feel with over 49 artesian-tailored outer-tufts and 8 pounds of cotton. Combined with the ultra, PillowFlex™ quilt package and Aireloom Lift™ ventilated chamber, you’ll be dreaming in unparalleled comfort and support night after night.
• Made in the USA
• Firm Support with a Firm, Pillow Top Comfort
• Patented Aireloom Lift™: A natural chamber that exists between the innersprings and comfort layers allowing each component to breathe for a uniquely lifting experience.
• CelsionPLUS™ Talalay Latex: 2 layers of a natural, hypoallergenic, ventilated, pressure-relieving, temperature-regulating latex.
• Firm Aireluxe™ Foam: A proprietary, thermal regulating foam with premium durability and added firm feel.
• Upholstery: Silk, wool, True-stretch cotton tricot™ and Tencel™ with 8lbs of organic cotton and over 49 handmade outer-tufts that prevents body impressions and false loft.
• Two full sheets of micro coils.
• Individually wrapped, tempered 13 3/4-gauge, 8" Support-flex™ coils.
• Adjustable friendly, hybrid mattress with Aireloom metal corner guards.
• Mattress Height: Approx. 15”
• Warranty: 10 year
- delivery men
- back pain
My new Aireloom Balboa Mattress, which replaced a 25 year old mattress, was an excellent purchase as I am sleeping much longer and deeper. Bedtime is something I now look forward to. Thanks City Mattress!
Perfect comfort, perfect sleep
I am thrilled with the quality of this mattress. The setup was fast and efficient and the delivery men wore N95 masks the entire time. First class delivery and service. Thanks!
This Mattress has fulfilled every expectation for comfort. I recommend this mattress for anyone that requires support for their spine.
So far I do not have one issue with this bed. The deep plush top combined with a firm supportive mattress feels wonderful. My husband and I do have back pain. He just had major surgery 2 years ago and this bed is great.