Upgrade to better sleep— elevate your support and discover the perfect mattress with adjustable bed base compatibility.
Pay Your Way
$4,599.90 $5,039.95 Save 9%
Find It In Store
Try It In Store
Why You’ll Love It
It's a classic for a reason— durable support and responsive springs combine for your best, undisturbed rest.
With a targeted response to body weight, contouring quality, and hypoallergenic design— brighter mornings await.
Keep your spine properly aligned and relieve lower back pain without forgoing comfort.
Incorporating lush layers with natural materials and conforming support, Aireloom’s Luxetop M1 Firm Mattress features a hand-tufted design with the patented Aireloom Lift™ for body-synchronizing comfort. Handmade in the USA, this firm innerspring mattress is a firmer version of the standard Aireloom luxury mattress from the Preferred Collection with a layer of micro coils, hypoallergenic ventilated latex foam, Visco foam, and 8-pounds of cotton for temperature regulation, airflow, and the ultimate pressure relief. Perfect for back sleepers, the individually-wrapped support coils help align your spine, minimize sleep disturbances, and support the lower back.
- Handmade in the USA
- Comfort: Firm
- Quilt: Ultra-conforming knit with Tencel® and Phase Change Material, silk/wool fibers, FR (fire-retardant) fibers, Super Soft quilting foam, plush convoluted foam, and True-Stretch™ cotton backing.
- Comfort Layers: 2 layers of Luxury firm Celsion™ TerraPur™ Latex, 8-pounds of cotton, Firm Aireluxe™ foam, 19-gauge Micro Coils (Total Micro Coil count: Queen 2,080 – King 2,400), and slow-recovery Visco foam.
- Support System: Specially-designed high-density perimeter support with 8-inch Support-flex™ tempered 13.75-gauge individually-wrapped coils (Perimeter coil count: Queen 842 – King 1,052)
- Tencel® Panel: Eco-friendly, exceptionally soft, and ultra-conforming knit panel made with breathable Tencel® material.
- Silk/Wool Fibers: A natural, breathable fiber blend at the quilting layers provide airflow and keeps the body feeling cool and dry throughout the night.
- TerraPur™ Latex: Hypoallergenic foam with an open-cell structure allows even heat distribution and ventilation throughout the mattress.
- Cotton: 8-pounds of breathable, pure cotton creates natural airflow and provides softness at the comfort layers.
- Micro Coils: 19-gauge micro coils at the comfort layers increase the overall coil count and bring extra support.
- Visco Foam: A CertiPur-US certified comfort layer conforms, releases heat rapidly, and recovers to its original shape.
- Patented Aireloom Lift™: A natural chamber between the innerspring and comfort layers allows each component to breathe for a uniquely lifting experience.
- All Visco foams are CertiPUR-US® certified.
- Adjustable friendly innerspring mattress
- From the Aireloom® Preferred Collection.
- Mattress Height: approx. 15”
- Take control of your sleep support by adding our City Mattress Ergomotion 2.0 Adjustable Bed Base
- Warranty: 10 year
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II