Find It In Store
Handmade for the luxury you want and support you need, Aireloom’s firm mattress is a hybrid of proprietary, hand-selected layers. Tailored for a refreshing night’s sleep, this memory foam mattress is topped with 15 artisan-crafted outer-tufts offering a touch of softness with a resilient feel. The premium comfort layers consist of innovative materials— Airegelle™ to keep you cool, Visco elastic memory foam, to relieve pressure points and firm Aireluxe™ foam with temperature regulating properties and high-resiliency. Supported by individually wrapped, tempered coils, this hybrid mattress synchronizes with your body for the signature Aireloom Lift™ experience.
• Made in the USA
• Firm Support with a Firm Comfort
• Patented Aireloom Lift™: A natural chamber that exists between the innersprings and comfort layers allowing each component to breathe for a uniquely lifting experience.
• Visco Elastic Memory Foam: A motion transfer reducing, microorganism resistant foam that reacts to temperature and weight for contouring comfort.
• Airegelle™: 3.5lbs of patented cooling gel technology.
• Firm Aireluxe™ Foam: A proprietary, thermal regulating foam with premium durability and firm feel.
• Upholstery: Silk, wool, True-stretch™ cotton tricot, and Tencel™ with 15 handmade outer-tufts that prevents body impressions and false loft.
• Individually wrapped, tempered 13 3/4-gauge, 7" Support-flex™ coils.
• Adjustable friendly, hybrid mattress with Aireloom metal corner guards.
• Mattress Height: Approx. 12.5”
• Warranty: 10 year
- back pain
- guest room
This does not feel like your typical Firm mattress. It’s what we consider to be medium. Its not a pillow top so it can be flipped and rotated. I bought a pillow top for it on amazon. We sleep much cooler then the foam mattress we bought this to replace. Very happy
Really happy with our purchase!
Firm but not overly so. Best purchase Highly recommended
Sleeping soundly,and waking refreshed .
I purchased 1 queen for a guest room and 1 king mattress for my husband and I. I am sleeping better and don’t wake up with back pain (I have titanium in my neck, lumbar and knee so a comfortable mattress is a must). I also have the memory foam pillows that came with the mattress and they are more comfortable than the expensive “cervical” pillows I’ve been sleeping on.