Find It In Store
Handmade for the luxury you want and support you need, Aireloom’s firm mattress is a hybrid of proprietary, hand-selected layers. Tailored for a refreshing night’s sleep, this memory foam mattress is topped with 15 artisan-crafted outer-tufts offering a touch of softness with a resilient feel. The premium comfort layers consist of innovative materials— Airegelle™ to keep you cool, Visco elastic memory foam, to relieve pressure points and firm Aireluxe™ foam with temperature regulating properties and high-resiliency. Supported by individually wrapped, tempered coils, this hybrid mattress synchronizes with your body for the signature Aireloom Lift™ experience.
- Made in the USA
- Firm Support with a Firm Comfort
- Patented Aireloom Lift™: A natural chamber that exists between the innersprings and comfort layers allowing each component to breathe for a uniquely lifting experience.
- Visco Elastic Memory Foam: A motion transfer reducing, microorganism resistant foam that reacts to temperature and weight for contouring comfort.
- Airegelle™: 3.5lbs of patented cooling gel technology.
- Firm Aireluxe™ Foam: A proprietary, thermal regulating foam with premium durability and firm feel.
- Upholstery: Silk, wool, True-stretch™ cotton tricot, and Tencel™ with 15 handmade outer-tufts that prevents body impressions and false loft.
- Individually wrapped, tempered 13 3/4-gauge, 7" Support-flex™ coils.
- Adjustable friendly, hybrid mattress with Aireloom metal corner guards.
- Mattress Height: Approx. 12.5”
- Warranty: 10 year
- back pain
An absolutely wonderful mattress for that daily power nap and when the sun goes down.
I wish I had this mattress 10 years ago. I never thought it was possible to get the perfect mattress but I now have it!
The aireloom moonstone is a firm but truly comfortable mattress. More expensive than others but we both agreed on it’s comfort. We both laid there talking for a good long time, realizing we had simply found our comfort zone as we continued to chat.
We had a very firm mattress and were reluctant to try this mattress which was "plush," albeit without a extra pillow top layer. We absolutely love this mattress and it is supportive and also comfortable and "firm" in the way you sleep. Hard to describe. Highly recommend this high quality mattress.