Pay Your Way
Experience an ideal night of deep sleep and relaxation by upgrading your bedding with the plant-based materials of PureCare's Dr. Weil Perfect Kapok Pillow, available in queen or king size. Highly sustainable, eco-friendly, and luxuriously supportive, this vegan bed pillow features natural kapok fibers sourced from kapok tree seed pods for a fluffy down-like feel combined with the moldable pressure relief of shredded Talalay latex. Cradling your head, neck, and shoulders and easing tension— the Australian-sourced Merino wool blend cover feels ultra-soft and breathable for maximum comfort.
- Shredded latex and Kapok fiber pillow with Merino wool cover
- Includes 1 bed pillow
- Size: Queen or King
- Queen Size Dimensions: 30" x 18"
- King Size Dimensions: 36" x 18"
- Material: Merino wool blend (cover) with natural kapok/Talalay latex (fill)
- Care: Spot clean only. Do not bleach or dry clean.
- Filled with natural silky-soft Kapok fibers derived from Kapok tree seed pods.
- Does not require cutting down any trees to produce, making it a highly sustainable and eco-friendly material.
- Kapok fiberfill feels similar to cotton and traditional down feathers but provides highly flexible, responsive support.
- Additional shredded Talalay latex at the fill enhances responsivity, support, and pressure relief.
- Merino wool sourced from Australia.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and sustainable materials.
- Treated with antimicrobial silver protection to keep your bedding fresher, longer by inhibiting bacteria, mold, and mildew that contribute to deterioration, stains, and odors.
- Low-to-medium loft helps to ease neck and shoulder tension with the responsive support of Talalay latex.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Safeguard your sleep comfort with all-natural reinforcement by adding PureCare's Dr. Weil Signature Pillow Protector
- Warranty: 3 year limited
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart