Pay Your Way
Lend your bedding ensemble a one-of-a-kind handcrafted look with PureCare's Dr. Weil Sonoran Duvet Cover, available in full/queen or king/California king sizes. Lightweight for year-round comfort with fairtrade, responsibly sourced fabric, this natural cotton duvet cover provides breathable softness and a uniquely yarn-dyed neutral stripe pattern. The reversible design complements coastal, modern organic, and boho interiors, while the button closure makes assembly a breeze.
- Loomed in Portugal
- Neutral stripe pattern cotton duvet cover
- Includes 1 duvet cover
- Size: Full/Queen or King/California King
- Color: Multi-Stripe
- Full/Queen Size Dimensions: 94" x 96"
- King/Cali King Size Dimensions: 110" x 98"
- Material: 100% natural cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold on gentle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or dry clean.
- Responsibly sourced, fairtrade, yarn-dyed cotton with breathable, lightweight softness.
- Features a reversible, one-of-a-kind pattern.
- Uniquely crafted design with slight variations that may occur in final pattern positioning. These variations are signs of handcraftsmanship and do not affect the overall usability or beauty.
- Button closure keeps the duvet insert securely in place.
- Duvet comforter insert not included; available separately.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Complete this all-natural bedding set with the matching PureCare Dr. Weil Sonoran Pillow Sham
- Warranty: 1 year limited
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II