Pay Your Way
$2,899.99 $4,159.99 Save 30%OR
Find It In Store
Try It In Store
Available on display in our Florida and New York showrooms.
Make the most of your space with the innovative comfort and elevated look of Luonto’s Fantasy 2 sleeper sofa in queen or king size. With improved ease of use, this fabric-upholstered convertible couch utilizes the new Level Mechanism with double gas springs for an even smoother and effortless single-motion open that swiftly transforms into a queen or king-size bed and softly closes. Allowing you to enjoy a bed in any room in less than a minute— each meticulously crafted component bridges function and form, embodying the essence of refined Scandinavian style.
- Available in queen or king-size sleeper sofa with a medium comfort
- Color: Creamy gray fabric upholstery
- Gas Level Mechanism: The new and improved Level function now includes double gas springs for assisted open and soft-close. Lift from the front sofa panel and walk backward to reveal a full sleeping surface in a single, swift motion.
- Queen Dimensions: 70” W x 38” D x 28” H (overall), 60” W x 80” D (sleep surface/queen-size)
- King Dimensions: 86” W x 41” D x 35” H (overall), 76” W x 80” D (sleep surface/king-size)
- Individually bench-made by skilled Scandinavian artisans.
- Construction: Solid spruce seat frame with finger joints and no-sag springs with at least four per seat. The seats feature Certi-PUR® certified high-resilience cold-cured foam. Back parts constructed with Mortise & Tenon joints for extraordinary durability. Fully padded exterior sides and back.
- Space-saving design with contemporary track arms, durable upholstery, 6-inch-thick foam mattress, and steel legs.
- Organically produced with minimal waste and emission
- The Fantasy model is available to custom order in king size.
- Available in hundreds of upholstery materials and colors, including leather and fabric, for special order. Please allow additional handling time (16-20 weeks) on custom orders.
- Adequately protect your convertible seater’s sleep surface while providing extra comfort by adding Luonto’s Sleeper Sofa Mattress Protector
- Warranty: 10 years on manufacturer flaws of frame and spring; 2 years on the mechanism, cushions, and padding; 1 year on upholstery, motor, and controls.
- Made in Finland
- sleeper sofa
The fantasy 2 Sleeper has worked out very well. We purchased two for our den. They are very comfortable to sit on and sleep on. Our grand-kids loved them and they look great in our den.
I really like this sleeper sofa. The memory foam mattress is extremely comfortable to sleep on. I slept on it for a week straight and felt fabulous every morning, and I have a bad back. I did use a very thin mattress topper, which I would recommend, as feeling the transition between between the fabric-covered and uncovered sections of the mattress through the sheets as you sleep can be a bit uncomfortable. It is also very easy to open and close. As I said, I have a bad back and it was no problem for me.
This item is beautiful, sturdy and comfortable To add on it is easy to operate The perfect piece of furniture for us.
The product is excellent. Very easy to open and close, very comfortable and easy to make with sheets, etc.