Pay Your Way
$100.00 $260.00 Save 62%
Promote a deeper sense of calm with the even, body-comforting pressure of Beautyrest’s Malea Shaggy Faux Fur Weighted Blanket, available in ivory, grey, or black. With 12 or 18-pound weight options, this anti-anxiety fluffy blanket flaunts a luxuriously long faux fur cover with a micro plush reverse and a zip closure for easy machine-washable care. Equally soothing and soft, the box-sewn weighted insert features glass microbeads and polyester padding fill, while ten inner ties prevent shifting throughout the night.
- Weighted blanket with shaggy faux fur cover
- Includes 1 weighted blanket and cover
- Available in 12lb or 18lb weights
- Color: Ivory, Grey, or Black
- Dimensions: 60” W x 70” L
- Material: 100% polyester shaggy faux fur to solid plush fabric (cover face/reverse), polyester/beads (insert fill)
- Care: Machine washable cover; spot clean weighted insert.
- Sand-sized glass microbeads for a minimal bead-feel with polyester padding.
- Promotes relaxation by distributing all-over body comforting pressure.
- Features a weighted insert with box quilting and two polyester filling layers to prevent the polyester and glass bead fill from shifting.
- Includes 10 inner ties and zip closure on the blanket cover to secure the insert in place.
- Luxuriously soft and stylish shaggy faux fur cover with a cozy plush reverse.
- Designed for adults or those with a minimum body weight of 120-pounds. The 12-pound blanket is suggested for a bodyweight of 100-140lbs., and the 18-pound blanket for 140-180lbs.
- Removable cover with easy machine-washable care.
- Perfect for your bed or sofa.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified; does not include harmful substances or chemicals. Ensures quality, comfort, and wellness.
- Give your sleep surface an extra layer of warming comfort by adding Beautyrest’s Cotton Blend Heated Mattress Pad
- By Beautyrest®
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II