Pay Your Way
$899.00 $1,575.00 Save 43%OR
Find It In Store
Try It In Store
Sit back, relax, or take a nap with the ease and convenience of Mega Motion's ultimate reclining lift chair with a chaise lounger. Offering exceptional comfort and smooth performance, the power chair's whisper-quiet full-scale power recline provides unmatched relaxation at the touch of a button. The ergonomic hand control with large keypads ensures ease of operation, while a heavy-duty steel lift frame and fabric upholstery, coupled with head-to-toe support, grant years of mobility and use.
- Power reclining chair with lift chaise lounger
- Available Colors: Chocolate or Iron
- Dimensions: 45” H x 39.5” W x 39.5” D (overall), 21.5” H x 20.5” W x 21” D (seat), 69.5” (total recline length), 20” (distance to wall)
- Fabric Upholstery: 100% polyester, Domain
- Reclining/Lift System: 3-position comfort control single motor recline and lift function system
- Comfort Control: Whisper-quiet power recline and lift allow you to recline to your comfort zone or utilize the lift function to aid in sitting or exiting the chair.
- Full-scale reclining and chaise pad comfort with head-to-toe support and a scoop seating area with ample seat width
- Built with a steel frame box seat with sinuous wire springs and wrapped foam seat cores. Frame constructed from furniture-grade laminated wood and solid wood components; notched/glued/stapled for durability.
- Heavy-duty steel lift frame and reclining mechanism, counter-balanced for ease of operation, and wear-tested up to 15,000 cycles (an average of 7 to 8 years of use).
- Designed with two pockets, one at either side of the recliner to safely store a remote, magazines, or newspapers within reach.
- Ergonomic hand control with large keypads for ease of operation routed between the seat and back for a choice of left or right placement. USB port in the hand control to conveniently charge devices.
- Integrated emergency battery backup requires two 9-volt batteries (not included) to be installed into the transformer device.
- Fabric upholstery tested for heavy-duty wear and meets medical standards.
- Features 4 leg levelers for uneven floor surfaces
- Designed for those 5' 8" to 6' in height.
- Occupant Weight Capacity: 375lbs.
- FDA Class II Medical Device; designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Warranty: 1 year on parts/service and limited lifetime on the steel lift frame